Our successful track record
Portico Living is a new name in housebuilding but the directors combine a 30 year heritage in development having delivered a number of award winning residential and mixed-use developments across the UK. Our focus is on the urban and rural areas of the South East and South West creating homes in London, Bristol and Bath, together with the counties of Surrey, Hampshire, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire and Somerset.
Typically, our developments range from 5 to 40 houses or apartments, newly built in a sympathetic style or created through the sensitive and creative adaptation of a warehouse or agricultural barn.
Developments are funded through competitive private equity and mezzanine finance.
• Working across SW London, Surrey, Bristol, Bath and the surrounding counties
• We acquire with or without planning permission
• 5-40 homes
• We build in areas with sales values of £375–£725 sq/ft
• Typical brownfield sites, redundant commercial/ industrial buildings and garden assemblies
• Conversions of existing buildings
• Contaminated and difficult sites are welcome
• Mixed-use schemes
• Urban and rural
• Joint ventures with housing associations